What I am working on now:
- Having wrapped up a year at a well-funded startup… it’s time to try something different again – check back in a few weeks when we start to announce some project changes.
- Taking some well-deserved time to mentally wander. I’m reading, I’m learning, and yes, I’m napping… a lot.
- I’ve started a little startup/business at www.bonavika.com to explore and solve the problem of distracted driving. We don’t have any money (yet!) but if you want to invest or help, we’re all ears.
- I’m helping my brother bring crowd-sourcing to marine mammal research at Whalesight. It’s a big ocean out there and we don’t know much about it.
- My wife and I run a daily sports site for people who really don’t like sports very much but need to know one fact a day for business/school/meetings/neighbors. Sound like you? Love to have you join in. Flukeslap is just a fun word, right?.
And of course blogging here on Bricin.net. Fairly random, still looking for my “voice” and hope I never quite find it.