This is, I believe, day 3 of Day 0. But really! The challenge starts at midnight.
- 5 workouts per week
- 120 ounces of water daily
- Primal eating except for Fridays
So it’s Sunday and of course I have the dreaded airport/flight experience going on. How did I do?
- Breakfast – eggs and leftover steak
- Lunch – two bowls of chowder and a nice chicken/leek salad. I even at cleanly on the airplane. Delta offers you chips and such (I love potato chips) but I deferred and had a few almonds instead.
- Dinner – ribeye, aparagus, Brussels sprouts.
- Workout – nope. I was up late Saturday night and missed my planned workout. Which means I have to hit the hotel gym tomorrow morning. Of course… hotel gyms are terrible. I might just jog over to a field and do some pushups and such.