I just made one of the most delicious things I have ever made. Does this look appetizing or like puke? I don’t know, but it’s awesome. I am very grateful to have learned how to just make shit up as I go. I heartily recommend it.
- 2 hardboiled eggs
- snow peas
- grainy mustard
- chopped garlic (I think it may actually be best to use the stuff from a jar, since it’s milder)
- heavy cream (or milk?)
- dried parsley
- black pepper (grind it yourself pls)
- Slice the eggs in half and remove the yolks, as if you were making deviled eggs.
- In a bowl, mash the yolks with garlic, cream (just a bit), parsley, paprika, salt, and pepper, into a paste.
- Put paste back into egg halves. You should have some left over.
- To remaining paste (yum, what a word, paste) add mustard, more garlic, like a teaspoon of water, and whatever else you like of the paste ingredients (more pepper?), to make a tasty sauce.
- Heat some butter in a skillet over medium. When it’s hot, add the eggs, face-down. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until browned. God, that looks like the best thing ever. Put the eggs on a plate.
- Add a bit more butter to the pan. Add snow pea pods, toss until hot. Add spinach. When spinach is juuuuuuust barely wilted, stir in most of the remaining sauce. When that’s hot, put it next to those eggs on that plate.
- Top the eggs with the remaining sauce.
- Die happy.